Sep 23, 2010

Halloween!

My favorite time of year, Fall, is coming. And along with the season comes the fun holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and then we end our year with New Years. It's crazy to think that this time will all be here before we know it. And it tends to go even faster when you've got kids.

I love searching the web and brick and mortar stores for cute costumes that go with Monkey-Toes. I will also be posting other ideas for homemade costumes, so stay tuned!

For some outfits that would work for the month of October AND for Halloween check out these adorable ideas from Carters.com (many of these finds I actually ran into while walking through the Carter's outlet store). Enjoy!

Click here to visit the Carter's Halloween Shop

How do you plan to dress the kiddos this year?
(images courtesy of Carters.com)

1 comment:

OT and ET said...

Too cute! I'm a sucker for babies dressed as monkeys always :) As soon as my hubs' stupid work pays him for last month I have big plans to order matchy monkey-toes for Ot & his lil cuz for Thanksgiving! Yay!!