Sep 23, 2011

New Press - Business, Business and More Business

Hi Friends!

Many of you who personally know me, know that I don't take life too seriously.  I'd much rather spend my days laughing, enjoying good friends (maybe a glass of wine...or two) and of course enjoying good sweets than holding grudges, seeking out negativity or crying (it doesn't happen very often). I don't take life, and my  millions of mistakes, too seriously.  I do however take business very seriously.  I will admit that if I didn't have a family I could easily become a work-a-holic.  I love business.  I love how it challenges me daily and I'm easily consumed by trying new tricks and tactics to see what works.  Maybe you are the same way?


Anyway, M.O.is a great up and coming website that interviewed me about the 2 businesses I currently run - Monkey Toes and Sugar Loco.  If you've got a few minutes, take a peek.

At the risk of sounding crazy - Could you become an "a-holic" of any type?  What is your passion?

No comments: