Feb 22, 2012

Food I've made from Pinterest

I admit, completely obsessed.  Pinterest is how I do my meal planning lately (we write our our calendar for the week - yes, we're dorks).  There have been some pretty delicious meals I've created and I wanted to share them with you...

I made these after I found out we were out of Waffle mix Valentine's Day morning...doh!  I sassed them up a bit by making them heart shaped of course




No Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Nibbles - oh so yummy!



Cilantro Lime Rice (above) and Mexican Burrito Bowls - I'm not a fan of cilantro, but really loved this rice!




  
Spaghetti Squash w/ Grilled Chicken + Sun Dried Tomatoes
.

Hearty Chicken Stew with Butternut Squash & Quinoa


Peanut Butter Buttercream Bon Bons - enough said


I drink this Green Monster shake almost daily for lunch now






Crockpot Sandwiches


I tried doing this for my son. He picked the noodles OUT of the hot dogs





Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread 







Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: