Jul 11, 2012

SUPER MONKEY TOES 40% SALE!

Ya, I yelled it.  And you should be jumping on the couch Tom Cruise style (oops, is this a controversial topic right now???).  Because I'm a "fly by the seat of my pants" kinda gal I feel like having a quick sale on the inventory I have in stock.  


What would you think about 40% off?  You like? 



Having extra inventory around my office doesn't make your kiddos smile, and jump, and run with cuter shoes on their toes, so I'm spreading the smiley love.




PSST....don't be a hoarder.  Pass it on - Pin it, Tweet it, Facebook it, print flyers, rent a billboard...Spread the word!




Sale Deets:  Sale ends Saturday, July 13, 2012 at 6:30 am, or until inventory runs out, whichever is sooner.  Sorry, not all inventory is in stock, we will notify you via email if your order cannot be fulfilled, no rain checks.  If this occurs you will be able to choose another pair or we will refund your payment in full.  Shipping is included in the sale price.  All sales are final, so order the correct pair, and quickly as they may run out of stock!  What are you sitting here reading the details for?  You should be shopping!  (oh and pps, this does sale does NOT include the hand painted TOMS)





Post your favorite Monkey Toes pics to our fan page!

No comments: