Sep 6, 2012

LIFE: Braces, a fact of life

Ugh, the inevitable, on some children, is braces.  When I saw it coming for my daughter before she turned 10, I thought about the hassle (duh, no gummy bears), the appointments, and the expense.  I just came across $500 off Invisalign through 1st Impressions Orthodontics team.  I didn't use them, but if I had seen this deal, I would have!



Dr. Colin Gibson is a board certified cosmetic orthodontist by the American Board of Orthodontics. He and the 1ST IMPRESSIONS Orthodontics team take great satisfaction in creating beautiful, straight teeth for children, adolescents, and adults in the Denver area. Our practice is devoted to achieving extraordinary results in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We provide whitening/bleaching, traditional braces, clear braces, ClearCorrect, lingual braces, cosmetic dentistry, smile makeovers, and TMJ treatments. We're always happy to meet new patients. It gives us great satisfaction to know you believe in our services enough to recommend us to your friends and family. Dr. Gibson is one of Colorado's top orthodontists! Call to find out how you could have perfect, straight teeth with a smile makeover today!

What Dr. Gibson Patients Say:
"I have never had a better experience at an orthodontics office like I have had with Dr. Gibson's. We went to two other ortho offices and Dr. Gibson was $2000.00 less that the other offices. Not only was the price appealing, but the staff and Dr. Gibson were the friendliest and explained every process along the way. Our family loves 1ST IMPRESSIONS!!" -Kari Keslar

Try them out!

Disclaimer, this is a compensated post for 1st Impressions Orthodontics.  These are my opinions.

No comments: