Jan 12, 2011

While the owner's away....

The monkey will play!  I'm heading to Atlanta to visit the OneCoast showroom this weekend.  Am I stoked?   Um, beyond stoked!  I am excited because I will be seeing so many new Monkey Toes products in person - with our new little guy, MANGO, splattered all over.

That's right, we officially named our new monkey mascot - Mango!  We're totally excited to introduce this little one to you and to the world on some great new products...

I'm going to take some great pics and report back to you on what YOU will be seeing in stores near you.  (I'm squealing like a kid on Christmas morning right now!)

In the meantime, check out our latest $18 deal!  It's just plain "Silly". 

Get the Silly Monkey's NOW, before the hand painted versions are gone!  Pricing will go back up once they restock. 

Go bananas :)

No comments: