Dec 20, 2010

Merry Christmas

This is the time of year I try to slow down, even though the world around me is speeding up. Since our shipping deadline has come to a close, and it is my turn to be with my family, I just want to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. And to thank you for your continued support of this little biz, which is about to go nuts!


We've got some excited stuff for next year, like our new monkey mascot and logo - stay tuned for the reveal. In the meantime, leave your ideas for his/her name below (I know you've got some good ones in your pocket!). I will love ya forEV!

6 comments:

rajean Blomquist said...

Merry Christmas, mama! How about Stinky? Get it? Stinky toes, Monkey-Toes, Stinky the Monkey. Can't wait to see what you reveal. Know it will be cuteness.

Sweet Harper said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours also! So excited about the new changes coming to Monkey-Toes and I think the Mascot should be Milo the Monkey. Milo is the main character in one of Jack's favorite books, 'I'm Special, I'm Me.'

Alana said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!! I am with Sweet Harper....MILO the Monkey is genius.
Excited about your news coming up.
xoxo

Deidrea - Hot Mama Gowns said...

So excited for you!!! Can't wait to meet him/her :) I am thinking maybe Laces the Monkey, or perhaps Tootsie the Monkey, or even ToeJam the Monkey! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

M.O.M said...

Merry Christmas and much more success in the new year!! love the new mascot idea :) I do LOVE Deidrea's names- she's so clever!

OT and ET said...

Merry Christmas, Mama! I'm crazy excited too to see what you have in store! I love the name Laces! And Milo is cute too! xo