Nov 13, 2011

What have you got to lose?

I'm speaking to myself when I write this, it's my own little pep talk.  Even though Monkey Toes has had such amazing successes, we're still not dominating the world...yet.  I know I still need to be a major part in that, which a lot of times means that I need to force myself out of my own comfort zone.

As a business owner, if I see something I am unhappy with or somewhere I can see better success, it means I MUST start pounding the pavement myself.  This has been out of my comfort zone as it may be for you too.  But if this is something I (you) believe in, it's a must.  No one knows and can tell your story like you.



What's the fear?  Is it hearing the dreaded "No"?  Is it tripping on the way into a store or to see a client?  Is it asking for money?  What is it?  Identify it and logically break it down into - what's the worst that can happen?  Wouldn't you rather hear No, trip, ask for money, or whatever your fear is, then to never do it and miss out on an opportunity that was destined for you?    You could be missing out on a major blessing so take that risk...

No longer for me will I sit in fear and be paralyzed, because really, what is the worst that can happen? God is on your side, why would you fail?

Rah! Rah! Rah!  I'm my biggest cheerleader!

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Invest in me and I can help you grow. QVC already wants to place orders if we get an inventory. Follow this link and tweet me @InkABodARTS : www.youtube.com/deannaleerl

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I'm cheering you on. And maybe I'll absorb some of your confidence in similar areas in MY life!

Melissa Taylor said...

I needed to hear this today, thanks, Jenny.