Jun 3, 2012

Blog Talk Radio - MGN Radio Chat

Had a wonderful conversation with Tosi of MGN Radio on Friday, June 1.  If you missed it, you can catch the recorded interview here.  I'm always quite flattered when someone wants to hear my entrepreneurial story, though I know the things I've done don't define me, the places I've been do define my character.







And as I ended the conversation I really meant it when I said that I was so thankful that there are people out there like Tosi, trying to help other men and women live out their God-given dreams.  It's truly all about sharing your insights.  The real, and the not so pretty, insights that keep people believing in themselves - in fact isn't that what the Bible is full of?  Life stories that are so inspirational they help you keep the faith?  Turn to any page in that glorious book and you'll find something that inspires you.  It's beautiful.


If you have the chance to listen in, I'd love to know your thoughts.  If you have any other questions, I'd love to hear them and answer you.


No comments: