May 13, 2010

I'm gonna brag (part un)

I LOVE the little projects I get from my kiddos. They are usually pretty well thought out from the teachers (usually the art teacher) at school. I've got all their little nick-nacks displayed on my end-table shelves for any of our guests to look at. This year I was so pleasantly surprised to receive sweet sentiments from my girls. I want to share with you Ella's little love "book". She was so proud to hand the book to me and point out her best pictures and why she chose the order she did.

The most charming part of her gift was the card, which reads:

Happy Mother's Day!
Dear Mom,
You look after me like I'm an egg in your nest.
I need you to keep me warm and cozy.

I love you with all my heart!

Love,
Ella

Such darling words from my dear girl - she totally makes my heart smile.

What did your kiddos make you?

No comments: