Jul 26, 2010

What Goes with Monkey-Toes....Seriously, does it get any cuter?

It's funny, now that I'm shopping for a baby boy, I find myself "peeking" onto the baby girl side of stores, just to see what the collections are looking like.  And I am totally brought back to swooning sensations over all of the adorable little dresses, rompers and bubble outfits for summer.  ho hum.  But I have to bring myself back to reality, as I know my husband would be totally annoyed if I started dressing our boy like a girl...

At least I can share it with you...all of you with cute little girls to dress.  These were my faves at the Gap (@Gap)over the weekend (images from Gap.com
).  And guess what?!  They would pair deliciously with our Little Ladies mary janes or tennis shoes.
Smocked floral tank & bloomers set 
Embroidered flower tank dress 

Little Ladies Mary Janes
Little Ladies Tennis Shoes

And lucky YOU, this Capetown Collection is on SALE over at the Gap.com. And since I'm feeling all nostalgic - I'll give you 20% off any Monkey-Toes products - enter the code: GAPBLOG and you'll receive the discount when you check out :) (until Monday August 2, 2010)

I will live vicariously through you...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute...

Anonymous said...

very super sweet:)