Oct 3, 2010

Bugs & Hisses to you....

I had so much fun looking for cute little Halloween sayings - like Bugs & Hisses to you.  (I know, I am a total dork).

But that saying goes perfectly with this cutie patutie little Spider costume from Target.com.  Pair that Silly Spider with our Spunky Spiders (say that 3 times fast) and you've got the recipe for the cutest costume on the web (har har)!  I think it's perfect for girls and boys...

And guess what?  Order any of our shoes this week and we'll hand paint GLOW on the eyes....FREE!

YEP!  Order through the 11th and your pair will automatically go through the GLOW-IN-THE-DARK machine (ok, it's not a machine, it's me, but you know what I mean).

The hubs and I are dressing up as Marge & Homer Simpson this year...should be interesting.  What's your favorite Halloween costume - you OR the kiddos?

1 comment:

Sweet Harper said...

Love the costume idea...haven't dressed up since before I had kids!